do you ever cry because you’ve somehow managed to gain a truly fucking amazing person as your friend? and just think about how fucking blessed you are for their existence and how in some previous life you must have done something fucking amazing to deserve them in this life? DO YOU?
"BEAST" - by Fiona Hsieh
Hereee’s my short film this year! BFA3 at Calarts
made with TVPaint, Photoshop, After Effects, Protools, and FInal Cut Pro
music by Matthew Pablo! Here’s his website http://www.matthewpablo.com
SFX and sound design by Ryan Stunkel and Kyle Potter
beast’s voice also designed by me!
this was long and tedious and… you can finally find out what my Stupid Boy looks like LOL.
film on vimeo: https://vimeo.com/92798581
Honesty Hour, Ask me anything! Nothing will go unanswered
Try not to think so much. I know it’s easier said than done, but here are some tips;
- Put on your favourite movie, one you’ve seen a million times.
- Or put on an old tv show; don’t pressure yourself with silence.
- Grap a notebook and pen.
- Put pen to paper and write a word, any word.
- You can even start out with a doodle if you like.
- Don’t think about writing a story, just write anything.
- Write about the weather, what you had for breakfast, a dream you had, anything at all. Write something that means nothing.
- Write for five minutes, then leave it.
- Tomorrow, write for ten minutes.
- Increase it each day.
- I promise you, that sooner or later, a character, a story idea, a scene, something, will come to you and ask to be written.
- But don’t pressure yourself.
- You don’t need to write an entire novel on day one.
- Write snippets, write sketches, write things you’ll never finish.
- Don’t pressure yourself.
- Allow yourself to write rubbish.
- And in between the writing, read, read, read, read, read.
- Be brave. I know you can do it.
can there please be some kind of online exchange where trans boys can give their old clothes to trans girls and vice versa? does that exist? if not am i allowed to start one because holy wow that would be the bomb diggety
can this happen
THERE IS ACTUALLY A BLOG FOR THIS NOW
and cis people can also donate clothes, because that gives people a bigger pool to get clothes from and it’s one of the ways that we can be active allies for our trans siblings